||6 days and 5 nights for boys and girls ages 9-13 at Youth Camp at Camp Concord in South Lake Tahoe.
||July 8, 2019 – July 13, 2019
- Departure is at 12:00 p.m. – 2700 East Olivera, Concord in the parking lot between softball fields 1 and 2 in front of the Payless Batting Cages.
- Return arrival is between 1:00 p.m. and 1:30 p.m. on Saturday at the same location depending on traffic and road conditions.
||Camp Concord Camp Grounds, 1000 Mt. Tallac Trailhead Road, South Lake Tahoe.
||80, 9-13 year old boys and girls campers, plus 12-16 Counselors, Nurse and Management.
||Adventure, Acceptance, Achievement, Growth, Friendship, Fun! This will be an experience that they will remember all their lives.
||Buses are air conditioned, equipped with restrooms and staffed with at least one counselor plus the bus driver, traveling between Concord and South Lake Tahoe.
||Registration Fees: TBD for 2019.
- FOCC Member Discount: $50 per family.
- Sibling Discount: $100 per sibling.
- Returning Camper Discount: $50 per camper
- IF YOU QUALIFY FOR ANY OF THE DISCOUNTS, YOU WILL NEED TO CONTACT THE YOUTH CAMP COORDINATOR TO OBTAIN DISCOUNT CODE PRIOR TO REGISTERING ONLINE AT firstname.lastname@example.org
||Canoeing, Crawdad Fishing, Archery, Hiking, Volleyball, Swimming, Lake Tahoe Beach Fun, Dances, Skits, Campfires, Arts & Crafts, Kayaking, and camper fun! We will also be taking an off-site excursion to Tahoe Treetop Adventure Park to zip line and tree climb then relax at Commons Beach.
- To register your child/children for this one-week adventure, click here. You may also register by phone by calling 925-787-9754.
- Once you have paid and are registered, please return to this site and download the proper CAMPER REGISTRATION FORMS and send them to us by June 11, 2018. (See Step 2)
||ONCE YOU ARE PAID AND REGISTERED, WELCOME TO CAMP CONCORD!
Please complete the following forms and either email them to email@example.com or mail them to the address below BY JUNE 11th.
- Click here for the following Youth Camp forms
- Camp Concord Camper Information
- Camp Concord Health History
- Camp Concord Waiver and Release From Liability
- Camp Concord Participant Agreement
||What to Pack?– Download this Packing List to make sure your child is well-equipped for the week!
Please bring the Health Check Status form with you on June 26th at camper drop-off.
|Be sure to email your completed forms from Step 2 to the Youth Camp Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not have access to email you may mail your forms to:Camp Concord
1950 Parkside Drive, MS/11
Concord, CA 94519
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact:
Matthew Fragoso at 925-671-3006 or email@example.com