Youth Camp at Camp Concord
in South Lake Tahoe
Camp is sold out for the 2023 season.
Registration fee of $900 for the week.
A sibling discount of $50 is available.
Space is limited to 149 campers.
Thank you for choosing Camp Concord for your child’s summer adventure. We are excited to have camp return for 2023. Our goals of Adventure, Acceptance, Achievement, Safety, Growth, and Friendship for every child are showcased each year.
Campers will experience a break from the digital world with time-worn traditions of camping in the Sierra Nevada as kids canoe, kayak, go crawdad fishing, hiking, swim, play volleyball, do arts & crafts including creating their own tie-dyed t-shirt, practicing archery, and having fun at the beach around majestic Lake Tahoe, not to mention enjoying the magic of story-time around the campfire under the starry night sky. Boundless days of activity and exploration await your youth 9-13 years at Camp Concord where memories are made to last a lifetime.
View our COVID-19 Policy information and camper expectations.
5 days and 4 nights for youth ages 9-13 at Youth Camp at Camp Concord in South Lake Tahoe. Fee includes round-trip transportation between Concord and Camp Concord, all meals, including a snack on the bus, all activities, and a Camp Concord t-shirt for tie-dying.
June 19 – June 23, 2023
Camp Concord, 1000 Mt. Tallac Trailhead Road, South Lake Tahoe.
Camp is open to a maximum of 149 campers aged 9-13 years old. In addition, there will be 22 counselors/staff and a full-time Camp Nurse.
Inclusion Statement & Policy:
Read our statement on how we are creating a fully inclusive culture and environment that values equality, diversity, equity, and inclusion, fostering respect for all people.
Each camper will be assigned a cabin group with a maximum of 10 campers and one counselor. Cabins with younger campers may include a counselor in training. All activities, meals, and bunking will be arranged by the cabin group.
Camper Behavior Code of Conduct:
Ensuring each camper has an enjoyable experience that is safe and welcoming, free of bullying either physically or mentally, and maintaining a positive attitude while meeting new people and trying new activities is critical to an enjoyable week. Campers will be asked to sign our Camper Code of Conduct at the time of registration.
Round-trip transportation from Concord, CA to Camp Concord is provided in an air-conditioned bus equipped with a restroom. The bus typically makes one stop for a restroom break as well. Campers have the option to be dropped off and picked up at Camp.
Check in will be staggered and will be administered mostly from your car. Only one parent/guardian is allowed to be with the camper.
Once the in-car registration is complete, campers will proceed to the lice check station then be introduced to their cabin mates to load the bus in assigned seats.
Canoeing, kayaking, crawdad fishing, hiking, swimming, playing volleyball, doing arts & crafts including creating their own tie-dyed t-shirt, practicing archery, and having fun at the beach around majestic Lake Tahoe, not to mention enjoying the magic of story-time around the campfire under the starry night sky. Refer to our COVID-19 Policy for detailed information.
Click here to view our refund policy.
Have questions? Our FAQ Sheet offers answers to the most popular questions.
Or, email us at email@example.com with any questions you have.
Step 1 – Register for Camp
- Returning campers will receive a link via email on March 6, 2023
- New camper registration opens on this page March 13, 2023.
Step 2 – Prepare for Camp
- Attend a 7:00 pm Zoom information call on either May 30 or June 1, 2023.
- What to Pack? – Download this Packing list to prepare your camper to be well-equipped for the week.
- Remember, digital devices are discouraged as there is next to no service at Camp Concord.
- The Health Check Status Form will be emailed to you in advance of the departure day. Please complete the form and bring it with you on check-in day.
- Full payment is due April 17, 2023.
- All forms must be uploaded to Active by May 15, 2023.
Step 3 – Check In Day, June 19, 2023
- Complete information for check-in will be emailed and reviewed on the Zoom information calls.
- For those taking the bus, check-in is between 7:45 am – 9:00 am. Campers will be assigned a time to arrive. For those checking in at Camp Concord, arrival time is 12:15 pm.
- The buses depart from Willow Pass Park, ballfields 2 & 3 at 2480 E. Olivera Rd, Concord, 94519. Campers will receive a light snack and water. Eating a hearty breakfast prior to boarding the bus is encouraged.
- Bring proof of a negative COVID-19 test as outlined in the COVID-19 policy
- A lice check will be administered to your camper. For those taking the bus the lice check will occur before boarding the bus; for those dropping off at camp, the check will be upon arrival.
- Bring the completed 24-hour Health Status Form.
- Campers with medication must complete the medication form and included it in a zip lock bag containing medications.
Step 4 – Pick Up Day
- Campers taking the bus to Concord will arrive at Willow Pass Park, ballfields 2 & 3 at 2480 E. Olivera Rd, Concord, 94519, at approximately 3:00 pm. Pick up at Camp Concord is 11:30 am.
- An email will be sent when the bus departs Camp Concord with a minimum of one update on the actual arrival time.
- Pickups can be a frustrating experience for parents/guardians as we do not have control over traffic from South Lake Tahoe. You should be prepared to wait in case traffic is an issue. We encourage you to not schedule appointments that you cannot reschedule for the afternoon.
- I.D.’s will be checked prior to the release of campers. Medications will be returned to the parent/guardian.
Send a Kid to Camp
Support Friends of Camp Concord